Why Work For MovieExtras.ie
Why Work For UsView 7 Jobs
Located in Ardmore Studios, we are Ireland's leading provider of extras and featured background to the Film and TV Industry.
Since we launched our service, our members have been involved in over 1,200 productions. Last year each member's CV was viewed an average of 40 times by production companies using our directory and our members received well over €1m in fees.
Our members have been involved with most productions in Ireland including the Tudors, Penny Dreadful, PS I Love You, Fair City, Ripper Street, Once and Moone Boy.
How it Works:
We are like a Golden Pages for the film industry. So people sign up to have their profiles on our directory. There are 800 Production Companies and Casting Directors who are registered to use this service, they simply login, find the people they need whether they are extras, actors or models and then contact them directly.
Every month we have about 40 companies looking at members profiles and in the last three months there were over 30,000 views.
Registered users include RTE, TV3, BBC, CoCo Television, Shinawill etc and some of the leading casting directors in Ireland including Louise Kiely and Gillian Reynolds. Similar to the Golden Pages, the users do not pay for the service, so this increases the usage of the directory.
We also have a casting service where we provide the artists directly. Currently we are involved in six adverts (paying between €150 to €2,200) and seven significant / ongoing productions.
What you get
- 1 year / 6 months membership to MovieExtras.ie
- A microsite with your photos and details (you can send the link to your friends)
- Your details will be available to over 800 production companies and casting directors who use the MovieExtras.ie online casting service
- The opportunity to be involved with the productions that MovieExtras.ie are involved with, such as Fair City, any blockbusters that come to Ireland and lots of other productions including adverts, shorts and DVD's
- Updates about auditions and television programmes seeking contestants and audience participation.