Job Title: Digital Print Operator -S009055
Location: Dublin City
Our client is now seeking a Digital Print Operator to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
The successful applicant will be expected to produce quality work in collaboration with client base, with no wastage and delivery to predetermined production schedules.
· Will interpret and action work docket instructions
· Manage the production of finished work including packaging for delivery to clients
· Regularly communicate and update Management regarding work progress
· Coordinate Centre Quality Assurance Processes
· Provide technical knowledge and advice to customers and team members as required
· Ensure all work and stocks are stored correctly throughout the production process
· Complete all production work by following Workplace Health and Safety responsibilities
· Must coordinate and contribute to daily work in progress meetings
· Coordinate equipment maintenance schedule
Skills and Experience Required
· The successful candidate must be competent in Digital Print Production and Production Finishing
· Ability to manage production requirements
· Must have an eye for detail and a commitment to quality.
· Experienced in the use of digital print equipment and finishing equipment
· Must possess excellent Time Management Skills, with the ability to multi-task
· Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
For more information please call Lorna on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.