Job Title: Customer Service- Printing/ Procurement - S009036
Salary: €30K DOE
Location: Dublin 12
Our client is now seeking a Customer Service Rep to join their team in Dublin 12. The successful candidate will be first point of contact for all enquiries to the business and will advise/provide information to all customers, discussing their needs and alternative products, providing an estimate costed solution, and managing the delivery of the associated project.
Effective Customer Service
· Focus on excellent customer service- dealing efficiently and effectively with customer’s enquiries (More by phone rather than email)
· Always aim to give a positive result by researching the customer profile, asking relevant questions to understand business needs
· Follow up with all enquiries and ensuring all questions are answered appropriately
· Drive profitability through selling multiple solutions when discussing customers’ needs
· Maintain a call log to ensure all current customers receive regular follow up communications to drive retention
· Provide quotations to meet with KPI
· Develop and sustain a thorough knowledge of all marketing solutions that company can offer
· Develop and uphold strong working relationships within the team, in order to ensure an business goals are met
· Identify lost opportunities and explore the reasons why taking preventative action where
· Ensuring there are consistent administrative procedures to through adherence to procedures.
· Create and use a default diary to manage the necessary activities of the day, week and month
· Collect key metrics – quotes per day and daily sales revenue – MIS solution
· Actively and accurately add new clients to system
· Enhance business, team spirit, online presence, brand, customer retention through continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience Required
· Must have a knowledge of printing and print procurement
· At least 2 years’ experience working in a professional business environment
· Must have a certificate or higher in office skills, sales or customer service
· Experience of working with systems i.e. CRM, databases, MIS etc.
· Knowledge of design, website, digital marketing, and / or promotional products
· Excellent/ Professional phone and email manner
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Google docs. etc.
· Business to business customer service experience
· Fluent in written and spoken English
For more information please call Lorna on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.