Job Title: Accountant- S009034
Salary: €40-45K doe, bonus, annual leave, pension plan & Educational Assistance.
Our client is now seeking an Accountant to join their team in Dublin.
· Assist in the development and production of the key reporting requirements of the Commercial and Operations Departments
· Report monthly results to Head of Finance in respect of the business within tight time frames, while liaising with our UK based, Shared Service Centre.
· Maintain and develop appropriate financial procedures in accordance with Group business controls.
· Oversee and manage the SAP systems across the business.
· Develop appropriate costing, standards and benchmarks for the business
· Prepare for approval financial and working capital budgets for the business.
· Liaise with the Head of Finance and management team in respect of the approval and monitoring of capital projects
· Preparation of and Monitoring of Budgets, Financial and Management Accounts for the business
· Maintain all accounting records in accordance with Company and Statutory Requirements.
· Cash flow Management.
· Record the financial results of the business within statutory and regulatory procedures and standards.
· Identify financial improvements through the monitoring of KPIs and reporting.
· Ensure that the business conforms with all statutory and regulatory requirements relating to Accounting, Taxation and Financial Reporting (Internally and Externally)
· Ensure that the business complies with all matters relating to commercial and business control
· Ensure that the recording of all financials are transacted in accordance with Company procedures.
· Will prepare annual budgets for agreement with the Executive team.
· Produce monthly reports identifying the financial performance for the Brand
· Carry out monthly reporting in accordance with the strict reporting deadlines.
· To report on all matters relating to financial accounting and credit control in respect of the business
Skills and Experience Required
· Must be a Qualified or part qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
· 3rd Level Education with relevant Honours Degree
· Proven industrial experience in a similar position
· Demonstrate the ability to manage across a complex organisation.
· Must have strong Systems skills Excel, SAP or equivalent
· Excellent time management and communication skills.
· Strong presentational skills
· Able and willing to travel as required.
· Ability to build close working relationships internally and externally with suppliers.
For more information please call Lorna on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.