Job Title: Rare Disease Franchise Specialist-S009005
Salary: €85K plus bonus
Recruitment Plus now offer a superb career opportunity with one of the most recognisable and celebrated pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
My client has a long history of industry innovation and in known for its development of outstanding products and commitment to pharmaceutical excellence over many years.
This company's commitment to the rare diseases area has now opened an opportunity for a dynamic pharmaceutical sales and marketing professional to drive the franchise's success in Ireland.
· Focussing on the Endocrinogical arena you will be tasked with establishing and sustaining strong relationships woth KOLs and Centres of Excllence for Rare Disease
· Building strong relationships with patient organisiations
· Initiating collaborative projects
· Inputting to brand strategy and execution
· Leadership of collaborative cross functional teams ( medical, health, legal, corporate etc.)
· Sales forecasting
· Accountability for budget planning etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
· The successful application is likely to have a history of sales success at KAM level withing the pharmaceutical industry, realistically within the Rare diseases arena.
· A strong networker with good commercial instincts and an ability to source and develop Key Opinion Leaders and stakeholders you will also require solid marketing experience or understanding .
Please call John Reidy on 086 8556732 or e mail your CV in confidence direct to this advert.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.