Job Title: Administrator –Contract- S009004
Salary: €35-40K DOE
Our client is now seeking an Administrator for Project Management Department to join their team in Dundrum.
The Administrator for the Project Managers will be divided between administration work and reception work. The successful candidate will provide a team of 15 Project Managers with administrative support.
Administration Roles and Responsibilities:
· Microsoft Word documents, ability to create PowerPoint presentations when required.
· Creating and maintaining Microsoft Excel sheets.
· Project Management Submissions.
· Generating weekly reports.
· Dictation - Minutes, letters, reports - typing.
· Submissions Library upkeep.
· Responsible for general office duties including, filing of documents, printing and binding.
· Reception Roles and Responsibilities (Monday, Tuesday lunchtime cover 1pm - 2pm)
· Meet and greet visitors as they arrive, sign them in the visitor book.
· Answer phones.
· Office attendance log.
· Ensure boardroom is tidy and services are available (Tea Coffee/ Lunch etc.)
Skills and Experience Required:
· Experience of working with a Property/ Construction/ Architects Company advantageous
· Must have advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· They must also have fast typing skills with a high degree of accuracy.
· Good time management is essential, along with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
· Candidate must possess a high level of professionalism along with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be meticulous and organised.
· They must work well as part of a team and have the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
· Must be enthusiastic and flexible.
Monday - Thursday - 8.30 am - 5.15 pm
Friday - 8.30 am - 4pm
For more information please send your CV to Lorna in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.