Management Accountant - S009002
Reporting directly to the Finance Business Partner, the job holder will contribute to the delivery of the Income Statement for the business unit. The job holder will work cross functionally and will take end to end responsibility for developing and implementing best practice across the business unit ensuring that all the systems/processes are compliant and completed to required deadlines.
· Work collaboratively with the Finance Business Partner in the completion of the Budget and Forecasting process, ensuring all system deadlines and data input is achieved, and assist in collating information from the Business.
· Working cross functionally with the Sales & Marketing team and being responsible for sales forecasting, budgets and trends
· Monitoring trends and reporting back to the sales team
· Reporting and analyzing data on SAP
· Periodic review of Sales and Cost of Goods data within area of responsibility to ensure accuracy and completeness.
· Controlling information, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
· Periodic preparation and provision of full income statement (local & consolidated), being responsible for the accuracy of the data within.
· Perform month end closing for designated area of responsibility.
· Support the Accounting Platform to ensure Global guidelines, month end closing and audit requirements are followed.
· Periodic preparation and review of Cost Centers and Internal Orders for area of responsibility.
· Collaborate with other areas of the Country Platform, Business and Regional Controlling when required
· Implement best practice consistently
· Develop Standard Operating Procedures for area of responsibility
· Ensure system developments are rolled out across
· Ensure data and systems used within area of responsibility are maintained and reconciled regularly
Qualifications and Experience required:
· Professional Accounting Qualification – ACCA/ CIMA
· 2/ 3 years post qualified with experience of working in commercially focused finance function
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
· Familiar with MS office and related software
· SAP experience required
· Fluent English in written and spoken
Salary and package:
Benefits include: Bonus, 25 days annual leave, healthcare, dental scheme, pension, car parking
For more information please send your CV to Lorna in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.