Saongroup began in Ireland in 1995 and operates websites across 12 countries in 3 continents. Saongroup has over 450 staff around the world. Saongroup is wholly owned by StepStone. StepStone Group www.stepstone.com is one of the world's leading job site companies with operations in Europe, America and Africa, operating some of the strongest online job portals with more than 300,000 jobs advertised per month across 20 countries. Founded in 1996, StepStone employs 2,000 employees and serves more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
We are actively recruiting in areas such as Sales, Product, IT, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Administration and Senior Management across all of our regions.
This demand has given rise to a new position for Recruiter, initially on a 3 month contract basis.
- Assist the HR team with the recruitment and selection process; coordinating interviews, screening CV's, drafting job descriptions.
- Use innovation in attracting staff to include networking, referrals, headhunting, database search.
- Reviewing CV's for positions advertised
- Conducting interviews in person and over the phone
- Calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings across multiple calendars and liaising with agencies/candidates and hiring managers with regard to interview scheduling
- Post vacancies on all available media and identify new media to source applicants.
- Make offers to successful candidates and issue employment contracts
- Take references and conduct background checks.
- Liaise with recruitment suppliers.
- Manage all applicants via our Candidate Manager applicant tracking system.
- Create application forms and screening questions.
- Maintenance of employee files - Ensure that all personnel forms and required documentation and employee files are up to date and filed correctly.
- Coordinate HR data for monthly Payroll administration - including ensuring that all relevant paperwork for new starters is completed for payroll.
- Assist in the HR Induction/on boarding of new employees
- Providing adhoc support as required
- At least 1 years' experience in an office based role.
- Recruitment experience is of particular interest, in particular experience in sourcing & interviewing candidates.
- Knowledge of online, media or recruitment markets an advantage.
- Human Resources or Business related degree desirable.
- CIPD qualification an advantage.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is useful.
- Innovative and resourceful.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Target driven.
- People person with strong communications skills.
- Dynamic, 'can-do' attitude.