HR Administrator – 6 month Contract
We are currently looking for a HR Administrator for a 6 month contract for a global company located in Dublin. The ideal candidate would be working with busy HR team, must be a strong administrator, flexible and adaptable.
- Act as main point of contact for all general HR administration queries.
- Prepare monthly HR dashboard and analytics including headcount, recruitment dashboard and ad hoc management reports.
- Source info/advice on employment law matters, first point of contact for managers' queries
- Prepare monthly newsletters and organisational announcement
- Recruitment support including posting job ads online, preparing internal jobs bulletin, candidate screening, interview scheduling, arranging psychometric testing, reference checking.
- Manage the full Employee Lifecycle
- Management of PO’s and invoices.
- Ensure HR data integrity in all HR
- Keep up to date with employment law/legislation and update HR Team.
- Support the HR team with key HR Projects and annual HR processes
- Strong HR administration experience working within a fast paced business environment.
- Must hold a degree in Human Resources, with Masters and CIPD qualified preferred
- Learning agility.
- Attention to detail and committed to quality
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads
- Knowledge of HR policy and employment legislation.
This is a full time position commanding a salary of €35,000 per annum.
Full job specification available for suitable candidates on application.
Please forward your application for immediate review.