Job Title: PA and Finance Support
Location: Dun Laoghaire
My client is now seeking a PA and Finance Support to join their team in Dun Laoghaire.
- Full responsibility for overseeing the smooth running of the office, operations and procedures
- Dealing with suppliers and placing all stationary and equipment orders
- Liaising with Buildings Management on any facilities issues arising
- Assisting with HR- on boarding of new recruits, updating Personnel Files and Holiday Chart.
- Dealing with all accounting within the company to include updating sales and purchases ledgers, producing job costs from online timesheet system which forms the basis of all invoice going out
- Drafting invoices and sending them to clients.
- Chasing up on all payments
- Maintaining expenditure budget for feeding into the overall Annual Budget
- Processing all payments to suppliers online
- Producing staff expenses spreadsheets to be sent to accountants for payroll. Paying all salaries and expenses monthly through online banking
- Attending weekly finance meeting with Managing Director and Directors to update on all financial issues within the Company
- Front of House reception cover, greeting all visitors and screening telephone calls.
- Dealing with incoming posts and distributing same
- Providing secretarial support to the Directors, including taking minutes at meetings, diary management, travel arrangements and answering emails.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Must have 2+ years' experience in a similar role;
· Candidates with IATI/ Accounts Technician Qualification will have a distinct advantage
· Excellent MS Office skills, to include word, excel and PowerPoint;
· Working knowledge of Accounting Package essential;
· Excellent organisational and time management skills, with attention to detail;
· Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure;
· A team player, with flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads;
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
For more information please call Lorna on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.