Job Title: Credit Controller- Part Time- S008972
Salary: €21-24K DOE
Hours: 30 Hours per week.
My client is now seeking a Credit Controller to join their team in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be the process owner for the Invoice to cash workstream for a portfolio of customers, ensuring that internal and external stakeholders deliver on requirements for the business in Ireland.
· Cash collection - managing debt and delivering business results
· Process all payments from customers and investigate any non-payments.
· Work together with Sales and Supply Chain to recover debts as promptly as possible
· Ensure to maximise prompt and correct payment in full with all discrepancies analysed on timely manner
· Act as the finance point of contact of a portfolio of customers, managing the Invoice to Cash process and challenging the account teams on performance KPIs
· Work closely with logistics and Customer Teams (Sales and SC) through recurrent meetings and KPI follow up
· Work with customer finance departments
Skills and Experience Required:
· Must have previous experience in a similar Credit Control/ Accounts Receivable role
· Must have excellent Excel experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Admin experience.
· Ability to understand a complex process and can challenge it to make improvements.
· Must be meticulous – paying great attention to detail with a high Level of Accuracy
· Ability to get others to deliver to targets
· Team player with the ability to work independently also
· Must be efficient
For more information please call Lorna on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.