Job Title: Life and Pensions Administrator- S008967
Salary: €25-28K DOE
My client is now seeking a Life and Pensions Administrator to join their team in Dublin.
· Providing administration and sales support role to advisors and directors of the firm.
· Arranging appointments with new and existing clients for sales advisors.
· Diary management.
· Ongoing management of CRM system and client file upkeep and development.
· Will maintain professional development through tutorials and seminars.
· Chasing authorised leads in order to seek out new appointments.
· Maintain compliant up‐to‐date records within an existing filing system.
· Familiarise yourself with the Consumer Protection code and other relevant legislation by which the role is governed.
· Will support marketing initiatives, e.g. through the maintenance of contact databases, preparation of emailing lists etc.
· Creating, maintaining and fulfilling a personal development plan within the firm
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of administrative processes.
· Manage ad hoc requests and general enquiries.
Skills and Experience Required:
· This role would suit candidates who have commenced their QFA qualifications, or who wish to obtain QFA qualifications.
· Must aim to obtain relevant qualifications within 2 years of start date.
· Must have at least 2 years administrative experience.
· Candidates with knowledge of the Financial Services industry and related products and services will have a distinct advantage.
· Good accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
For more information please call Lorna on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.