Job Title: Accounts and Office Manager – Property
Location: Dublin City Centre
We are seeking a Accounts & Office Manager for our high profile client, based in their office in Blanchardstown. The successful candidate will flexible, dynamic and be responsible for carrying out a broad ranging role.
- General financial management, billing, accounts payable, collections, expenses, bookkeeping records and tax records
- Reconciling and balancing tenant and supplier accounts.
- Implementing internal controls as required
- Calculating and Invoicing rents and service charges, ensuring systems are in place to track and ensure payment of rent and service charges.
- Raising cheques/interbank payments for all suppliers
- Ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Reconciling supplier's statements against records and following up on any discrepancy.
- Reconciling inter-company accounts
- Calculating and processing all Revenue payments
- Preparation of files for annual audit and the quarterly management accounts
- Maintain effective communications with suppliers
- General office management, supplies, maintaining records and files
- Any other AD HOC accounting and administrative duties that may arise
Skills & Experience Required:
Candidate must be a qualified Accounting Technician or part qualified accountant
Must have experience within the property industry
Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position
Meticulous and must show a strong emphasis on accuracy with financial information
Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills
Candidate will have the capacity to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and with management.
For more information please contact Lorna on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.