Job Title: Oracle Developer-S008950
Role: Oracle Developer
My client is now seeking an IT Oracle Developer who will report to the Business Applications and Engagement Manager
· Support the main PEAT system called IPSAS (Integrated Production, Sales & Stocks) which is a bespoke system written and hosted on an internal Oracle platform. There are some additional systems using the same technology such as the voluntary redundancy calculation application.
· Ability to work within a small specialised team, translating business requirements into technical/functional specifications and delivering requirements through the application to the business users. Manage and advise business units on system capability.
· Liaise with the IT Architecture & IT Applications teams for IPSAS needs. Develop and support integrations to various systems such as weighbridges, 3rd party delivery systems and our FSS/Bi team.
· Manage IT process integration within the business for Risk Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, User Management & Training, Project Management. Assist and support the system owner and all users with technical/system issues.
· Keep up to date on various technologies and advise on implementation and/or update approaches. Participate in various continuous improvement and innovation projects. Work with any third party service providers.
· Liaise with the Support Desk on high priority issues. Review last period/calls/fix rates. Monitor issues & recurring problems.
· Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's objectives.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Honours Degree in IT is preferable including Business Analysis.
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
· Proficiency in Oracle development tools, Forms, Reports, PI/SQL Version 11, Oracle Database 11g and Oracle Discoverer 11.
For more information please call Siobhan on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.