Finance Business Controller
Reporting directly to the Controlling Platform and Business Process Manager, the job holder will contribute to the delivery of the Income Statement for the business unit. The job holder will take end to end responsibility for developing and implementing best practice across the Controlling Platform ensuring that all the systems/processes are ICS compliant and completed to required deadlines.
- Periodic preparation and provision of full income statement (local & consolidated), being responsible for the accuracy of the data within.
- The provision of Financial Controlling information, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Perform month end closing for designated area of responsibility.
- Support the Accounting Platform to ensure Global guidelines, month end closing and audit requirements are followed.
- Periodic review of Sales and Cost of Goods data within area of responsibility to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Periodic preparation and review of Cost Centers and Internal Orders for area of responsibility.
- Preparation, review and delivery of periodic reporting requirements, ensuring accuracy and timelines.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Business Partner in the completion of the Budget and Forecasting process, ensuring all system deadlines and data input is achieved, and assist in collating information from the Business.
- Collaborate with other areas of the Country Platform, Business and Regional Controlling when required
- Implement best practice consistently across the Controlling Platform
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for area of responsibility
- Ensure system developments are rolled out across the Controlling Platform
- Ensure data and systems used within area of responsibility are maintained and reconciled regularly
Qualifications and Experience required:
• Professional Accounting Qualification, MBA or equivalent desirable
• Minimum 3-year working experience in Controlling or other similar positions
• Knowledge of controlling requirements
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Familiar with MS office and related software
• SAP experience required
• Fluent English in written and spoken
Salary and package:
Benefits include: Bonus, 25 days annual leave, healthcare, dental scheme, pension, car parking
For more information please send your CV to Lorna in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.