Job Description for Sales Executive
- Be actively involved in hotel sales projects, attending sales meetings and entertaining clients
- Preparing, updating and filing all correspondence relating to conference sales and conference confirmation
- Help set three monthly selling strategies to optimise revenue potential
- Using best endeavors to secure confirmed business and seeking always to maximize conference sales revenue
- Help generate new accounts and business, both with corporate and conference agents, through telesales.
- Be aware of need periods in the M&E diary and have rate offers for these periods.
- Use upselling techniques
Billing, Credit Control & Finance:
- Identify commissionable reservations and secure required information.
- Be fully conversant with methods of payment as accepted by the company.
- Identify and record special billing instructions and approve credit after consultation with the Credit Controller
- Implement credit control policies and ensure they are correctly in place
- Interact with other sales personnel and other departments to ensure that sales related information is shared and that all are aware of any special requests made by clients.
- Ensure the function sheets are produced accurately and in a timely fashion
- Ensure the information on the function sheets is communicated correctly in the function sheet meeting.
If this sounds like the job for you contact us now.