Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager
Salary: 30k-32k DOE
Location: South Dublin
Our client is currently seeking for an experienced Assistant Front Office Manager to join their 4 star property. To assist the Front Office Manager and lead the team to provide an excellent and consistent level of service for guests.
· Assist in managing the Front Office Department efficiently and effectively
· Ensure the smooth running of the Front Office operations
· Ensure all guests receive excellent customer experience
· Assist in leading the team to achieve goals in relation to mystery audits, guest comment survey and hotel standards.
· Assist in leading and developing the Front office team
· Contribute to the strategic running of the hotel.
Skills and Experience Required:
· 2-3 years experience in a supervisory or Front Office leadership role.
· Excellent skills in People leadership and development.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
· A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
· The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team.
For more information please call Luwen on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.