Job Title: Duty Manager-Food & Beverage
Salary: 28K DOE
Location: South Dublin
Our client is currently seeking for an experienced Food and Beverage Duty Manager to join their 4 star property. To ensure the overall hotel operations is running smoothly in the absence of the General Manager.
- To be available at all times to greet and welcome all guests and patrons.
- To ensure that all staff conduct themselves in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedure manual and hotel policy.
- To handle complaints that may arise ensuring that each complaint is handled in a professional manner that complies with the hotel policy.
- Dealing with any accidents or incidents that may occur in the hotel and recording all details in the accident report book.
- To ensure that the Food and Beverage departments are operating smoothly within the food and hygiene regulations.
- To be prepared to attend any meeting arranged by the General Manager.
- To maintain a control over the cash on the premises (Floats, cash registers, the back safe.)
- To all tasks are completed on the checklist at the end of each shift.
- To assist Sale team to organise sales incentives and promotions to increase hotel revenue.
- To ensure that the premises are operating in a manner which complies the Hotel Health & Safety Policy.
- Completing security walk to ensure that all fire escape routes are kept clear and the doors are kept in good working order.
- To ensure that all fire safety equipment is in good working order and that it is placed in the correct position.
- To assist other departments when necessary.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years duty management experience or Food and Beverage Management experience in 4* or 5* hotels
- A warm, friendly and approachable is essential
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team.
- Customer focused
For more information please call Luwen on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.