Job Title: Assistant HR Manager-S008906
My client is now seeking an Assistant HR Manager to join their team. This role will be based in our Dublin office, although occasional travel to our other office locations may be required from time to time. The successful candidate will provide HR support to over 140 employees.
· Partner with business unit leaders to provide a best in class talent experience to our employee, as well as innovative and practical solutions to challenges as they arise;
· Supporting the HR Manager in delivering the HR Strategy and driving improvements
· Managing the end to end recruitment process including job descriptions, job adverts, interviews, induction and on-boarding (In conjunction with the HR Manager and Business Unit Managers).
· Driving the graduate recruitment programme
· Assist in the development of internal learning and development programmes, including the revamping of the employee induction
· Assist in the development and roll-out of employee engagement initiatives
· Providing advice and guidance to Business Unit Managers and employees throughout all stages of the employee life cycle in a timely and professional manner ensuring that all advice provided is in line with HR policies and practices;
· Coordinating probationary reviews and annual appraisals;
· Providing the business with metrics on recruitment, talent management, performance management, learning and development activity and other HR key performance indicators;
· Taking ownership of HR administrative duties including maintaining employee files and all records pertaining to recruitment, performance management, training and development and time and attendance.
· Also taking responsibility for the preparation of the monthly payroll information for processing by our finance team;
· Undertaking key projects, including the implementation of a HRIS system.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Must have a relevant third level qualification and CIPD qualified;
· Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar HR generalist/ HR Officer role, with a good working knowledge of HR processes and employment legislation;
· Strong end to end recruitment experience with a keen interest in optimising recruitment processes through the deployment of various talent attraction tools and techniques;
· Strong administration skills with some experience using HRIS/ Time and Attendance systems
· Excellent presentation skills, expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint is essential;
· Ability to foster trusted relationships, combined with commercial expertise;
· Must be a team player with strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
For more information please call Bernice on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.