Job Title: Guest Relations Duty Manager
Location: South Dublin
Our client is currently seeking for an experienced Guest Relations Manager to join their 5 star property. Oversees the Front Office operations experience and acts as the manager on duty in the hotel when senior managers are not available. To ensure a consistent, passionate and on brand service experience for all our guests. To ensure the seamless coordination of all rooms division departments throughout the guest journey.
- Focuses on the overall Front Office operations from the arrival experience, lobby management, Concierge experience, guest recognition program, inventory management & departure experience.
- Delivers a consistent and excellent guest experience.
- Handles the guest feedback and ensures appropriate follow-up. Liaises with the management team and relevant departments as necessary.
- Ensures VIP guests’ profiles are accurately researched prior to arrival with all relevant information, comments and preferences and highlight with all departments and prepare VIP stays accordingly.
- Ensures guest requests are satisfied in a timely and personable manner.
- Assists with operations - Concierge, Guest Services, Business Center, F&B outlets and lobby coverage.
- Liaises with the Groups Event Managers and Co-ordinators regarding group operational requirements.
- Coordinates communication during Front Office daily meetings, and hotel Daily Briefing.
- Identifies and addresses FO learning needs and arrange training accordingly.
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct and grooming
- Handles and resolves guests’ complaints from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Responds to workplace changes with flexibility and optimism.
- Ensures that the team performsm in accordance with the divisional SOP guidelines, while at the same time challenges these guidelines and suggests improvements.
- Completes daily handover in accordance to their shift and ensures all information is accurately captured and action is taken where necessary, with a focus on closing guest glitches.
- Contributes to the hotel upselling and Loyalty program
- Ensures maximum and appropriate usage of: Opera PMS, Holidex, and Go Concierge,
- Insures the proactive of the Lieu and hotel vacation planner on daily basis.
- Adheres to all legal rules, regulations and guidelines of the hotel.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a Five Star property
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Team player with the drive and passion to succeed
- Fully committed to providing the best guest experience possible
- Attention to detail
- Polished personal presentation
- Warm, confident and hospitable personality
- Good MS Applications/IT knowledge.
- Opera Fidelio, Holidex and Go Concierge knowledge preferred
For more information please call Luwen on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your €250 reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.