Hartes has established itself as one of Leinsters most recommended restaurants/gastro pubs, Utilising the very best of Irish produce and artisan suppliers, irish craft beers etc
A proud member of Good Food Ireland we pride ourselves in what we produce. Stocks, sauces, pastries and breads are made in-house. Our team headed up by Barry Liscombe are commited to creating exiting dishes never straying to far from the influesces of modern irish cooking . Hartes is part of a group that includes Ashtons of Clonskeagh and the Dew Drop Gastropub, Kill. Opportunities for advancement in all our restaurants ia available to successful canditates.
The position of Chef de partie is suited to a driven individual who wishes to move up the ladder in their career. This is a very unique opportunity to be apart of a young, driven and ambitious team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have min 2 years exp at similar level in a quality restaurant.
- Haccp trained
- Knowledge and interest in Irish food culture and current trends.
- Ability to work on own intiative and take control of situations as the arise
- work in conuction with head chef on the managing of all kitchen duties.
- Pastry and Bakery exp desirable.