The Barack Obama Plaza is the only major purpose built motorway service facility on the new M7 route between Dublin and Limerick, and is a key stop over point for motorists travelling through the midlands. High standard facilities within the The Barack Obama Plaza include a restaurant, convenience shop and fuel facilities and in addition provideds broadband connectivity free to visitors.
As an additional element recognising the historic significance of Moneygall as the birthplace of the ancestors of the President of the United States, the Plaza provides a Community Facility for the use of the people of Moneygall. The Barack Obama Community Facility houses on going displays of both historic and current material marking the relationship between Moneygall and the United States.
We are currently looking to recruit Full-time Kitchen Porters for Mac's Place Deli & Bakery situated in the Barack Obama Plaza in Moneygall, Co Tipperary.
The purpose of this role is to assist in ensuring a high quality of service is maintained in The Barack Obama Plaza, through attention to detail and pride in work completed. The role of Kitchen Porter is important to ensure a high standard of customer service is experienced by each customer to Mac’s Place Bakery & Deli.
- You shall exercise such functions and duties as the Company may delegate from time to time in keeping with your position as Kitchen Porter as set out in your job description below.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen area and to ensure hygiene regulations are adhered to.
- To ensure the equipment in the Kitchen is maintained to a high standard and presentable to staff, customers and E.H.O at all times.
- To maintain kitchen equipment and report any damages, wear and tear to supervisors / managers
- To work alongside Chef on duty to ensure a high quality service is provided.
- To ensure that the daily cleaning checklist is complete and all duties are carried out and signed for.
- To ensure company policy relating to stock controls, waste, transfers, deliveries and health & safety are complied with.
- To develop quality control procedures and show initiative and creativity within the workplace.
- To adapt to new policy and procedures adopted in the kitchen by the manager.
Please submit your CV along with brief Cover Note quoting Job Title through this website or post it to the HR Department, Supermac's Head Office, Ballybrit Business Park, Ballybrit, Galway. Alternatively you may drop your application quoting job title into the Deli Manager.
Supermac's is an equal opportunities employer!
No agency assistance requried!