Experienced Legal Secretary wanted for a well established and successful Legal Firm in Dublin City Centre.
Must have 4+ years experience.
- Digital dictation typing, filing, taking phone calls, opening and closing files, diarying reminders, drafting correspondence
- Time costing, preparing fee notes and sending reminders to clients re: outstanding fees.
- Preparation of briefs and booklets of pleadings and any other booklets required for hearings
- Maintaining list of upcoming court dates
- General forward planning - checking diary to see what is coming up to ensure that everything is in order, e.g. Counsel have papers for meeting and hearings, books of pleadings are prepared and timelines are met
- General reviews and reminders to ensure that all queries and correspondence are dealt with and nothing slips
- Ensuring compliance with office policies - drafting letters of engagement, carrying out conflict checks, printing files, opening forms and new instructions, carrying out quarterly file reviews for solicitor's signature
Salary Negotiable depending on Experience