- Minimum of 2/3 years working in a busy gastro bar environment
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent people skills.
To be responsible for the service of drinks to the highest of standards, whilst ensuring that Hotel & Golf Links Procedures are followed at all times.
1. To carry out all tasks in accordance with procedures as outlined in the Bar Standards Manual.
2. To ensure all tasks and checklists are actioned and completed during shift.
3. To ensure that all guests, groups and VIPs are looked after to the Hotel & Golf Links standard.
4. To have a comprehensive knowledge and to actively promote beverage products and maximise all available sales opportunities
5. To ensure that all aspects of stock and cash handling are following at all times in accordance with Hotel & Golf Links Policy.
6. To ensure that highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of the Bar is maintained at all times
Only candidates eligible to work in Ireland on a full-time basis need apply for a full-time position.
We do not require agency assistance at this time.