Is BLU for you?
Can you handle being the centre of attention? Do you like fun, fast, refreshing ingredients and love people? If you Say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel St Helen's Hotel, we are looking for passionate hoteliers just like you! At Radisson Blu, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our people have a passion for serving up 100% guest satisfaction, and love to truly connect with everyone.
Key Responsibilities of a Food & Drink Assistant:
- Serves guests in a prompt and courteous manner in accordance with Food & Drink service standards
- Promotes additional sales by taking opportunities to up-sell
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the food & drink menus items to be able to advise guests on selection and promote additional sales accordingly
Requirements of a Food & Drink Assistant:
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
- We know Talent Grows Us, but what can you bring to the table? Show us what you are made of!
Radisson Blu St Helen's Hotel is a stunning 5 star property in leafy south county Dublin, close to Blackrock. With 151 deluxe rooms (25 of those being suites), we also have substantial Meeting and Events facilities catering for up to 1000 people. Our authentic Italian restaurant, Talavera coupled with our exciting Orangerie Bar Lounge serve delicious food throughout the day