Health & Safety Software Sales Development Representative
Are you a qualified health & safety officer, perhaps recently graduated or maybe a couple of years work experience on health and safety related matters? Do you long for something a little bit different but related to your area of expertise? Do you like tech and do you enjoy being busy and talking to people? Are you hungry and do you have a competitive fire? Then I want to speak with you.
If you’re tech savvy, you probably know the wave of software business that are growing internationally at an exciting pace. At Effective software, we’re one of those businesses. We provide Health & Safety software to a range of customers in the UK and Ireland and globally. We are rapidly growing and we have big ambitions. We’re based in Dublin city centre, which is a great place to be working.
Our culture is transforming workplace safety and we need a really smart, enthusiastic and hardworking sales team to help us achieve our goals. We need our sales team to speak the language of health & safety and to have an interest in enabling safer workplaces.
This role is an entry level position in our sales team. You will be provided with the best training, mentoring and coaching and access to the latest tools to begin a career in software sales. Be careful: its an exciting ride to embark upon. If you’re interested, get in touch.
Based in Dublin, Effective Software is a rapidly growing SaaS business delivering Health & Safety software. We are at the early stages of international growth and we have big ambitions. We have customers including Siemens, Greencore and Boston Scientific. Ours is a great place to work with a culture of teamwork and collaboration, with everyone striving for success.
- Generation of Sales Ready Opportunity is the vital measure of success.
- Generate new leads from your initiative and investigation of new targets within the health & safety target market mainly in the UK. Research prospective Leads through LinkedIn and other alerts.
- Work your Leads through conversations with your leads about their Health & Safety pains and communicate how Effective Software can solve their problems.
- Work with marketing, inside sales, enterprise sales and customer success teams to develop and execute outbound campaigns.
- Online networking for clever targeting of new opportunities.
- Educated to degree level on Health & Safety, smart, enthusiastic, great communicator, high energy, ambitious.
- Health & Safety experience would be ideal.
- Experience with discussions to target sectors including manufacturing, food processing, engineering, construction, higher education, facilities would be preferred