Kyckr is a multi award winning Corporate Data Technology provider founded in Waterford, Ireland in 2008. Kyckr listed as a public company in Australia in September 2016 (ASX:KYK). Kyckr provides real time access to over two hundred corporate registries globally, and continues to invest in innovative ways to automate and resolve the challenges of 21st century Corporate KYC compliance, corporate fraud prevention and Tax compliance. While Kyckr is a technology business, it also has deep domain experience in corporate legal compliance, and wishes to enhance this capability. Due to continued international growth, Kyckr wish to expand their team in Dublin, and are looking for an ambitious person to push forward corporate and legal entity research globally.
The Role : Corporate KYC & Legal Analyst
This is a very “hands on” role for researching corporate structures, legal vehicles, and the natural persons behind them. The role has a strong focus on corporate research tools and creation of intelligence around corporate ownership globally. Furthermore the role will involve tracking the emerging legal requirements and tools around Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBOs). This role would appeal to someone with legal training with experience or an interest in corporate KYC and/or technology.
We are looking for a highly detail oriented person with an interest in understanding corporate vehicles, and the legal structures behind them. The principle deliverable will be beneficial ownership analysis on corporate entities, and the processes around this research.
The Corporate KYC and Legal Analyst should :
- Have an understanding of legal persons, corporate structures and vehicles, and related structures like foundations and trusts, and funds.
- Have familiarity with corporate ownership research tools and databases.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Write reports on corporate ownership, and encode these structures within documentation and electronic tools in a meticulous fashion.
- Be a graduate, in either a legal or technology oriented discipline
- Have an interest in wider social and legal issues, business ethics, and the prevention of crime
- Be a pro-active self starter with aspirations for a leadership role, and see themselves as leading and mentoring a team of analysts in the future.
- Be comfortable presenting internally and to customers, be comfortable thinking on their feet.
- Financial services or Fintech compliance experience (desirable)
- Corporate KYC process experience is highly desirable
Activities will include
- Researching designated corporate entities
- Building corporate hierarchies
- Utilising emerging databases of Ultimate Beneficial Owners to supplement this research
- Staying up to date with legal requirements on corporate beneficial ownership, and the resources available to support this research
- Presenting outputs of the research to management and customers
- Input into the product development process, especially for typologies indicative of crime
- The work will be a mix of working on internal and external projects
- Some foreign travel is to be expected
- Proficiency in a second major european language would be advantageous
- Starting Salary to: €35-45,000 DOE
- Location Dublin (Central or North City)
- Working in a high calibre team, with excellent opportunity to progress to learn from global leaders and progress to leadership roles.
- 20 days paid holidays per annum
- Potential for share options, assessed after agreed period and delivery of early stage successes.
- This is a role which can accommodate flexible working