We are looking for a new site manager to join our team in Dublin 15. We are a catering company that deals with large volumes of customers and are looking for someone to fill this busy and challenging role.
Working hours are 7am-4pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday 8-12
- Coordinating the entire canteen including front-of-house and back-of-house
- Delivering superior guest services and ensuring absolute customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently to customer complaints
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products as possible
- Organize and supervise shifts. Monitor staff sign hours.
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
- Manage accounts
- Control costs and cut waste
- Money handling; Counting tills, safe and vending and organising lodgements.
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Track operations and start corrective actions
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude with a warm and friendly personality
- Knowledgeable with food styles and menus
- Enthusiastic and passionate about food
- Must have full knowledge of HACCP
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated career experience in customer service management
- Computer literacy
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Excellent communications and English language skills
- Must have excellent standards in food production
- You must have permission to work in Ireland on a full time basis.