Key deliverables are:
- Work within a team of 6 personnel in our Domestic Road Freight Team
- Route 700-1100 deliveries daily over 50+ vehicles
- Allocate Night & Day traction requirements
- Achieve our customers’ delivery requirements while achieving key commercial targets
- React with solutions to driver delays as highlighted by administrator and Customer Service
- Maximise revenue & utilisation per vehicle
- Effectively liaise with drivers & service partners
- Complete Daily Reports
- Work with all teams & service partners to ensure we deliver the best customer service & deliveries in full & on time
- Proficient in the use of IT systems (Transport Management Systems, MS Office)
- Customer service focused with an excellent understanding of commercial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical transport experience in a fast moving dynamic operation
- Excellent geographical knowledge & knowledge of delivery points within Ireland
- Shift patterns are 6am-2pm, 9am-5pm, 2pm-10pm, 4.30pm-12.30am
- Ability to work under pressure while ensuring customer requirements are achieved
- Self-motivated & have the ability to react to business requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Transport related degree is desirable but is not essential
- A desire to develop personal and professional skills through our in-house program
This position is ideally suited to an individual with a strong background in logistics and transport who wishes to combine that knowledge and experience to direct and control our Irish fleet and network to meet our customers’ high expectations.
Applications should be submitted in writing by the 24th February 2017.
Interviews will be conducted shortly afterwards and a commencement date of early March is anticipated.
Salary will be basic + performance related bonus.