Haulage and Distribution Administrator - Temporary Maternity Leave Cover (6 months approx.)
Hours: 9.00am - 17.30pm Monday - Friday (Flexible)
Reporting to: Divisional Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
To administer necessary information to ensure that all revenue and costs are captured in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company quality procedures.
- Ensure that all delivery and collection consigments are conforming to correct information.
- Administer all costs by way of self biling to sub contractor suppliers within company deadlines and in accordance with company tariffs.
- Assist with capturing all revenue within our Warehouse activity.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with intertal and external customers.
- Assist with proof of delivery input and capture ensuring we meet company targets.
- Communicate with other departments in relation to invoicing on their accounts.
- Assist with any other administration requirement in the department.
- Reception Cover
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates intersted in a career in the Freights Forwarding Industry to gain practical experience and a real insight into Freight Forwarding Operations. Full on-the-job training will be provided.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy coupled with excellent keyboard and numerical skills to handle large volumes.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to input information accurately at a fast pace to meet deadlines.
- Be cost conscious.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland.