The role of Sales Support Administrator in Dance World's wholesale division is extremely important as you are responsible supporting our accounts manager and maximising the sales potential of all our UK and Irish customers. A successful sales support administrator has excellent product knowledge, provides outstanding customer service and is above all else dedicated to the role of selling. The sales role will involve direct contact with clients, liasing with our UK sales rep and also working on the day to day sales processes. This role is crucial for our business as we operate in a very specialised field.
- Provision of high level back office services
- Provide potential and existing clients with the highest level of sales service
- Liaise with UK sales rep and provide him with up to date information on client accounts
- Perform day to day sales activity including customer service calls and emails
- Develop and nurture relationships with key clients through ongoing account management
- Preparation of despatch notes and liaising with warehouse supervisor on goods inwards and outwards
- Supporting our accounts manager with invoicing when needed
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries and follow up on same
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis
- Ad hoc Reception duties as needed
YOUR PROFILE – your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Experience - Experience of dealing with customers via email and on the telephone in a customer service or sales environment. Proven experience of Data Entry with high attention to detail. Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook & Powerpoint)
- Motivated - You are highly motivated to perform, and strive for excellence and a desire to provide customers with an excellent experience.
- Strong Communicator / Good Listener - You are a strong communicator, and have excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail / Organised - You can prioritise and organise your own work, complete all necessary tasks and fulfil all commitments on time and without supervision. Must be meticulous-with an eye for detail
- Adaptable to change / Open to learn - You have a flexible approach to work, are open to change, continuous improvement, and learning
- Flexible - you must be flexible in your work and be a strong multitasker
- Energetic, Self motivated & persistent – You possess and radiate a high degree of energy and have a great ability to work at a high level
- Positive attitude and outlook – You have a positive outlook on life, work, and self and you have an optimistic view of the future and your own performance.