Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort is looking to hire professional evening team members to join the highly successful team in Hugo's Restaurant. The hours involved will include evening / late shifts and will include week end work.
Druids Glen is a spectacular 400 acre Golf Resort nestled between the Irish Sea and the Wicklow Mountains, just 20 miles South of Dublin.
- To greet and serve the guest in accordance with Druids Glen Resort standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner.
- Display excellent hospitality through positive personality with both guest and co-workers.
- Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and the food & beverage outlet.
- Take responsibility for both opening and closing the outlet.
- Clear, concise communication with the kitchen team.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- Work as a Team.
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Honour all work-related requests to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Do all necessary opening and closing duties, as per Resort guidelines.
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
- Ability to operate the point of sale equipment.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a 4-5* property and strong communication skills both oral and written is essential for this role
In return we offer excellent employee benefits including:
Complimentary Health Club and Pool Membership, Complimentary Golf, Discounted Golf and Health club rates for Friends and Family, Discounted Spa Rates, Preferable Hotel Rates, Subsidised Meals on Duty, Uniforms, Free Parking & the chance for further career development and training opportunity.