Hickey's Pharmacies are an Irish-owned Community Pharmacy Group with a proud record of providing expert medical healthcare to the Irish public for over 20 years.
We operate in the heart of communities, catering for the needs of individuals, families, and patients in residential care in line with our core values of:
- Caring for our customers above all else
- Positive team players working harder and smarter
- Consistently and reliably doing what we say we'll do
- Be ambitious in everything we do
- Always professional
What role are we recruiting for?
We are recruiting an ambitious part-time Pharmacy Healthcare Advisorto join our team in the Square S.C, Dublin 24.
The successful applicant must be available to work flexible hours which may include weekends.
Summary of Role:
The Pharmacy Healthcare Advisor within Hickey's Pharmacy are the first point of contact for our customers, they meet the vast majority of customers' needs through the selling of medicines, while offering professional, knowledgeable and confidential advice on all products and services.
- Provides professional and confidential customer care while advising on healthcare needs
- Offers a high standard of knowledge and advice on our products and services
- Maximises sales through link-selling, merchandising and store layout
- Performs cash management duties accurately and securely in line with policies
- Works safely and consistently to meet the standards set out in the company procedures
- Maintains stock holding, pricing, ordering and merchandising in accordance with group policies
- Removes all damaged / out of date stock from the shelves and returns to supplier
- Develops personal selling skills and knowledge of all products, services and company initiatives
- Maintains the appearance of the store while adhering to the stores security and Health and Safety standards
- Completes any other adhoc tasks as required assigned by a member of management
Personal Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A helpful and courteous manner
- Customer focused
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Pharmacy / retail / customer care experience would be an advantage