This is an excellent opportunity for a hospitality professional with experience within a similar quality environment, to join our team.
The ideal candidate will come from at least a 4 star hotel background preferably with experience in a bar or restaurant supervisory role.
The successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills and will manage the daily operations, administration and training for the Bar.
- Must have an excellent work ethic and be hardworking with a positive attitude towards their work
- Experience in managing all aspects of service
- Will be required to liaise with other managers to ensure all guest expectations are met
- Ensuring that our standards of service are met.
- Ensure that the stock levels are maintained
- Ensuring all relevant administration records are kept up-to-date including Rosters Training Records and Operating Procedures
- Must have an ability to work under pressure
- Must be legally valid to work Full-time in Ireland
- Excellent Communications Skills(Written & Verbal)
- Have an extensive Food, Wine and Beverage knowledge
- Have an excellent working knowledge of HACCP and Food handling
- Flexibility required regarding hours of work
Applicants will possess an excellent command of the English language. Shift work and flexibility is required in this position