MLI International Schools is a leading provider of Junior English Language Courses and a top English Language School in Ireland and the UK. We also offer High School programmes to students aged 12 to 18 within Dublin, the surrounding area and throughout Ireland. We are inviting applications for the post of High School Programme Coordinator.
Position Overview General Summary
The role of High School Coordinator will involve recruiting students to enrol in our High School Programme and finding them the school placement of their choice. It is the job of the coordinator to ensure the student’s arrival in Ireland is organised and support is given at all times. Throughout the academic year the student must be visited and monitored to ensure they are enjoying their time in Ireland. Attending school functions and assistance with any immigration requirements will also be required.
Responsibilities more details
- Marketing MLI at an International level to recruit High School Students
- Building Relationships with partner schools
- Dealing with Students accommodation needs
- Providing guardianship for the student while they are in Ireland
- Airport and Immigration assistance
- Attending School Meetings
- Assisting with any additional needs- e.g doctors’ appointments,
- Primary Degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Fluent English Speaker
- Knowledge of the Irish Education System
- Marketing Experience
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility (as some evening and weekend hours are required)
We seek an energetic, self-starter who possesses the following qualities: Dynamic, focus on program mission and details of programme administration and operations. Excellent communicator, able to write and speak persuasively Open-minded with integrity ● ● Competency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Knowledge of and experience in working with public and private schools.