This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
You will have a chance to represent local and international market leading brands
If you are a ‘Go Getter’ individual and you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, then this is the right place for you.
- Working with senior personnel in order to ensure the overall smooth running of exciting promotional campaigns.
- Co-ordinating and booking brand ambassadors for relevant promotions and Nationwide activities.
- Continuously build and nurture Client relationships.
- Compiling forward thinking analysis after each project.
- To give regular feedback to your line manager and client(s).
- This is a Head Office based support role with a massive opportunity to learn and grow - At FMI, we always promote from within the business.
- Be a people person. Our Strength is Our People.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel etc).
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Big Brand conscious and driven.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have self-motivation and likes to be pro-active.
To be considered for an interview, please apply below with a cover letter, your up to date CV and link to your LinkedIn.
We will contact all suitable applicants for a more detailed discussion.
FMI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Successful candidates will be subject to FMI’s verification and vetting process. This includes personal and professional reference checks and a basic criminal record check.