Intel’s Process engineering Graduate program
Amazing works Here
relentless progress is our norm
Moore’s Law isn’t just our own guiding principle. It’s the foundation for the tech revolution.
The bar we set for ourselves day in and day out. A challenge to push ourselves and the industry to be faster, smarter, better. Join us as we drive the future.
Intel Ireland's Fab24 facility is home to a semiconductor wafer fabrication facility which produces 14nm process technology on 300mm wafers -- the latest generation silicon microprocessors that are at the heart of a variety of platforms and technology advancements which are essential to the way we learn, live and work today.
The Process Engineers here have a passion for leading the industry; from strained silicon to developing the world's first 3-D Tri-Gate transistor in production
Joining our 23 month Process Engineering Graduate Program, means will play an integral role in contributing to manufacture the latest Intel products whilst working closely with engineers within Intel's 300mm factory network to sustain, ramp, and transfer technologies using state of the art equipment and materials.
- Partner and collaborate with both Engineers and Technicians on equipment
- Troubleshooting and sustaining ownership of day-to-day operations
- Continuously improve process and equipment operational indicators - quality, cycle-time, capacity & cost
- Data extraction, mining and analysis
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing statistical knowledge, problem-solving tools and judgment
- Ownership for all process critical metrics to ensure parameters are matched and maintained
You must be a graduate or close to graduating in a Master’s or PhD Engineering or Science Program (Level 9 or 10 on the NFQ).
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electronic and/or Electrical Engineering
- ME Material Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering/ Applied Chemistry (inorganic)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Other similar disciplines
Intel’s Process Engineers
Our Engineers are great communicators and team players. Intel Engineers are self-directed leaders who meet and exceed targets on a daily basis. If this sounds like you why not apply to our job.
What we will offer you
At Intel we bring brilliant minds together and give them the necessary tools to succeed.
Our benefits include;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Day’s Annual Leave
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development opportunities
- Pension Scheme with Contributions
- Private Healthcare
- Share Options
- Canteen/Coffee Docks
- Women in Technology Networks
- Relaxation and Games area