Road Freight Import and Export Clerk Required
Full time - Permanent - North County Dublin
- Managing all import and export Roadfreight shipments and quotes.
- Maintaining road freight accounts
- High level of customer service
- Strong Administration skills
- Displaying a high level of communication skills
- Develope relationships with clients, suppliers, managers, staff
- Involvement in establishing and maintaining SOPS
- Previous road freight import and export is essential
- Minium 2 years experience
- Ability to negotiate rates
- Excellent computer skills with a competent knowledge of Microsoft excel and word.
- Manage multiple tasks, display high organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and also work as part of a team
- Be comfotable meeting deadlines
- Logistic import and export Roadfreight experience
This a role that has huge potential with on-going training & cross training being provided it enables growth within the company and would be best suited for someone who is looking for a career.
If this seems like something that would interest you get in contact with us today!