My client is a growing multinational online payments provider. The company is currently expanding its operations in Ireland and hiring experienced Customer Service agents to join their team.
The job: The Customer Care agent provides the first line of support to customers. The position is expected to provide clear, concise and efficient communication while maintaining a high level customer service.
- Respond to customer queries in a polite and efficient manner
- Provide support and advice to customers
- Review and process all applicable documentation in support of applications
- Research and resolve issues such arising from payment processing and escalate in a timely manner where appropriate
- Native level of English
- Experience in a phone based customer service and/or risk management role
- Experience with CRM software
- Availability to work nigth shifts
If you are looking for a position where you can develop and grow, this is the right job for you. The company offers great chance of career progression!
Location: Drogheda, Ireland
Working hours: Night shift - 4pm to 1am / 5pm to 2am / 6pm to 3pm
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity and have the relevant skills above please contact Michele on (01)6146122 or submit your CV through the link provided.