Are you an avid gamer?
Do you want to be one of the first to experience AAA games, while working for a successful and dynamic organization?
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Seattle, Montreal, Rome, Barcelona, LA, Singapore. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Game Tester will include:
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in tested language.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent spelling and grammar in tested language.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation.
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
- Experience of Software Localization in a QA Tester role a definite advantage.
- University Degree, equivalent qualification and/or relevant experience in related field as an advantage.
We are situated in Leopardstown, Dublin 18, in close proximity to the Central Park LUAS stop. There is a canteen and ample parking on site.
If this opportunity is something you are qualified for and excited about, please follow: http://www.keywordsstudios.com/en/careers/dublin