Account/Administrations Assistant – Co Dublin
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring all debtors overdue invoices due to be paid from A-Z
- Understanding sage accounts for Direct Debit, Service & Installation works
- Passing credit requests over to Management
- Sending invoices and statements upon request of clients
- Monitoring, answering accounts queries from clients
- Sending all cancellations to Management
- Entering all purchase/credit card invoices onto the accounts system & reconciling with all statements.
- Dealing with credit allocation and resolving any issues related to same
The suitable candidate must have:
- Must have previous experience in a reception and administration role
- Excellent administration experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and email
- An ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- An ability to work well and effectively alone and as part of a team.
- An ability to work and deal effectively with information in a confidential manner