Windyridge Garden Centre is the Bord Bia Plant Centre of the Year. We are a rapidly growing business with a particular focus on plants and looking to expand our team. The Garden Centre is run by Paul and Justin Harvey, two Young brothers who are rapidly transforming the garden centre.
We are currently recruiting a full time Garden Centre floor manager with a strong work ethic and merchandise skills to join in March
Job will involve
Arranging pant stock on the floor to the very higgest standards.
Organising a team to get stock off trolleys onto display benches.
Within the shop put together visual displays.
Placing orders to restock the floor on a weekly basis.
Dealing with Customer issues and have the confidents and the knowledge to resolve them.
Competencies you must have
- Strong plant knowledge with Gardening experience essential
- Retail & Sales focus skill
- Good time management skills & be able work with a team.
- Ability to recommend planting schemes & planting combinations.
- Strong work ethic
Additional skills an advantage
- Landscape Experience
- Merchandising Skills
- Good organizational skills
- Horticulture Qualification
- Illustrator Photoshop computer skills
Pay Depending on experience & Bonus Depending on performance.