Established over 25 years ago, HRM is one of the leaders in the Recruitment Industry. Due to our value driven, forward thinking and passionate approach, we are at the heart of the dynamic recruitment world. Due to an exciting growth period, we are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our very successful Supply Chain division. HRM is based in Dublin city centre and the appointee will be provided with full training and constant support from managers and peers.
Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant will include:
- The full cycle of recruitment from development of client relationships, through highly proactive sourcing to delivering great candidate shortlists.
- Growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and meeting the requirements of our customers at all times.
- Screening, interviewing and advising candidates on options available to them in the market.
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand.
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions.
- Working to structured performance targets designed to maximise customer experience and continuous improvement.
The appointee will:
- Be Degree qualified.
- Have 2+ years post graduate experience in a sales environment.
- Be a performance driven person who embraces a team based culture.
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and be a self-starter.
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career.
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path.
We offer an exceptional remuneration package including basic salary, bonus structure plus benefits.
HRM has a distinctive culture characterised by everyone who works here. We share the commitment and passion necessary to enable the success of our customers. Our core and enduring values are at the heart of everything we do - Curiosity, Empathy, Ambition, Authenticity, Judgement and Collegiality.
Please send your CV today.
If you would like to know more about the Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant role or working at HRM, please call:
Karen Hamill | Internal Talent Specialist | t: +353 1 632 1832
Clair Smith | Head of Talent | t: +353 1 632 1881