- Starting as a part time role with a view to full time.
- Develop and audit ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems.
- Conduct workplace safety inspections and write associated reports.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop safety statements for clients across various sectors.
- Develop and run training courses as required.
- Provide other SHEQ consultancy services as required.
- Primarily operating in the greater Dublin area / Leinster with some national and GB travel.
- Diploma in safety, health and welfare at work (Ireland or GB).
- Experience in implementing or administering ISO management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent I.T. skills.
- ISO lead auditor or internal auditor skills an advantage.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Own transport required.