Premier Publishing & Events is the fastest growing conference and exhibition organiser in Ireland & the UK. We have built up a reputation for delivering high quality conferences with superb speakers, exhibitors and large numbers of high calibre delegates.
If you are passionate about sales and about helping companies generate new business leads then we have the role for you. If you are a high achiever and are looking to earn a substantial income then we have the role for you.
Some of our events:
Food & Drink Business Conference www.fooddrinkevent.com
TechConnect Live www.techconnectlive.com
National Construction Summit www.nationalconstructionsummit.ie
National Sustainability Summit www.sustainabilitysummit.ie
This role will suit a candidate that wishes to work with an established publishing and events company.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Researching potential clients for the magazine or events.
- Cold calling clients
- Selling advertising in the magazines
- Selling Exhibition Space and Sponsorship at conference/expos.
- Dealing with existing clients
- Up-dating client information on databases
- Attending exhibitions in Ireland, UK and Europe
- Meeting with clients to discuss campaigns
- Planning features for future issues of the publications
- Achieving weekly sales targets
The Chosen Candidate's skills should include:
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Fluent English.
- Must be willing to show initiative
- Have the ability to work to targets
- Previous advertising experience is a huge advantage
- Good telephone manner when dealing with corporate clients.
- Excellent organisational skills essential.
- Basic computer skills required.
Benefits & Perks include:
- Good salary and commission structure.
- Free Parking
- Paid holidays
For immediate interview, apply with cover letter and CV below