This is a truly exciting opportunity for a passionate digitally focused graduate to join a leading Irish builder’s provider. With over 40 locations nationwide, the company comprises of the most well-known brands within the construction industry.
- Reporting into the Trade Marketing Manager, you will assist in the development and implementation of company marketing plans
- You will also provide administrative support to the marketing department
- Management of customer database
- Provide ongoing marketing support to all branches nationwide
- You will manage and optimise all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter ensuring tone of voice is on brand
- Email marketing, content creation
- Coordination of company newsletter
- Reporting and analysis : tracking all marketing activity from plan – execution – measurement
- Educated to degree level in a Marketing discipline
- You will be a motivated self-starter who enjoys working as part of a wider team
- Previous experience working with SEO, Multiple Social Media Platforms, Google Analytics and Mail Chimp is advantageous
- Ability to create compelling content for marketing materials, on and offline
- Web page content Management, expression engine experience is desirable
- Excellent administration skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise
This is an excellent opportunity to for a motivated and high achieving graduate to join a progressive company in a permanent role.
Apply today for immediate consideration!