New role within a growing North Dublin /M50 company -permanent role -reporting to the Quality manager you will need to be
1. A confident communicator with the ability to work on your own iniative.
2. Strong attention to detail, ability to follow investigations/complaints right through to closure.
You must have some experience in ....
*in monitoring, controlling and improving the quality supply of components and finished goods
*auditing- components and processes
*Work on and follow through customer actions- complaints, actions from audits and and determine root cause.
*Check incoming products for quality and record the relevant documentation.
*Liaise with internal departments / production /sales/ warehouse to resolve issues
* Responsible for admin of raw material receipts, production & shipment of products
Essential skills and knowledge required for this position
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Production/engineering qualification and/or relevant manufacturing experience -
· Sound understanding and problem solving techniques
· Proficient in the use of MS word, excel and PowerPoint.
Interested ...contact nichola o Brien 01-6704488 or email your cv NOW ....Immediate interviews ***