Project Administrator (with fluent French)
Our client are currently recruiting a fluent French speaking graduate for the position of Project Administrator primarily for one of their key accounts in the French market while also supporting the French market.
This is an important role within their busy customer service and admin team, a perfect role for a hard working team player. The successful candidate will help to reinforce and strengthen their current team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring order information & updates are entered to the production system completely and accurately - reporting to the Market Manager.
Reporting to the Market Manager the main responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensure invoices are sent promptly to customers.
- Look after the client account – warranty.
- Take responsibility for action to resolve overdue accounts.
- Ensure that shipping documents are correct.
- Ensure daily administration work is dealt with.
- Back up for the French customer service.
- Assist Market managers in other markets if required.
- Possible trips required as part of the job (France, UK)
- Flexibility in doing different tasks.
Important Personal Qualities:
- Fluent English & French (Italian a bonus)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Be proactive
- Ability to deal with and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Strong ability to follow through on outstanding actions
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Excellent communicator
- Team Player
Contact shauna @approachpeople.com with your CV or call 01 400 3568