Friel Stafford are one of Ireland’s leading specialist advisory firm’s with an excellent reputation for technical expertise and client service built up over the past 20 years.
We specialise in
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Corporate Finance
- Personal Debt Solutions
- Forensic Accounting
Due to increased demand for our Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Finance and Personal Debt Solutions services, we have a number of positions for ambitious, forward thinking professionals to join our advisory teams.
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels.
In this regard, we are currently looking for Part or Newly Qualified Accountants to join our specialist teams. This is an exciting opportunity, offering study support and exposure to a wide variety of restructuring and corporate finance assignments with one of Ireland's leading firms. This role will suit ambitious candidates who wish to develop their career in a specialist and niche areas.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Reporting into a partner led management team, the role will be primarily focused on restructuring work on a range of assignments from PLC to SME companies across a wide variety of industries. There will be exposure to Corporate Finance, Forensic & audit and assurance services.
- Working closely with a Partner and management team with the aim of progressing assignments in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Preparation of detailed reports and / or proposals for client purposes
- Be the first point of contact for all stakeholders in each assignment including legal, banking, government parties
- Studying or newly qualified in professional accountancy exams (CAI, ACCA, CPA)
- Credible and diplomatic in their approach to situations and dealings with clients
- Self-confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities with particular emphasis on attention to detail
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Good computer-literacy skills
- At least 1 years’ experience in a practice environment a distinct advantage