Currently looking for a grill chef that has minimum 5 years experience and can work well under pressure. This is a very busy restaurant. Time wasters need not apply, only serious applications will be considered, thank you.
Here is a basic guideline of what is expected:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily cooking of menu and maintaining standards
- HACCP procedures
- Portion Control
- Stock Takes
- Answering to Sous Chef and Head Chef
- Fluent English
- Have ability to work as a part of a team
- Be punctual, prompt, and presentable
- Fully qualified with current references
- Own transport as there is no local transport in the area
- Minimum of 2 references for positions held in kitchens in Ireland with contact details
You need to be able to answer the three questions with this position or your application will be deemed as "failed".